Switzerland is a beautiful country known for gorgeous landscapes, clean air, banking, outdoor Lifestyle, and top-notch luxury goods. Moving to Switzerland can be quite complicated due to Swiss bureaucracy since this place is not a part of EU anymore. But with APAC Relocation sg movers by your side, not any more.
APAC Relocation is fully-licensed and insured packers and movers in Singapore and assured their clients of the safety of their residential/commercial belongings relocation in Switzerland and it’s every nook and corner such as in the cities of Winterthur, Bern, Lugano, Lucerne, Basel, Zurich etc. Each and every step of yours towards Switzerland will be professionally managed and discussed by our pro moving consultants.
How are the goods moved from Singapore to Switzerland?
Whether you are planning to move to the Peace Capital, Geneva or Switzerland’s third-largest city, Basel, our agents can help people in completing the formalities of immigration. These agents manage all the legal procedure and paperwork.Some of the important documents which must be considered by the expats are:-
- A passport and valid visa
- Inventory list in German, French, Italian, or English
- Copy of bill of lading (OBL) / CMR (Road) / air waybill (AWB)
- purchase contract (property title)
- letter of employment confirming the relocation (residents of European Union (EU) countries)
- Registration at local Swiss town hall
- In case of vehicles relocation- Official foreign driver’s license, Original certificate title, purchase invoice
- In case of pets relocation- Blood analysis, Vaccination record, and Veterinarian health certificate in German, French, Italian, or English
- In case of antiques, artifacts, paintings etc.- List of paintings with artist names and values, and Written letter of confirmation
The documents list is exhaustive and to know in-detail about aforesaid documents and specific instructions related to them contact our experienced moving consultants.Please remember that this list varies from one country to another.
Our team can customize various shipment modes such as Air Freight, Sole-use container, LCL-Less than Container Load Shipments, and Groupage Shipping/Shared Container in accordance with your specific requirements and budget.
Our elite movers in sg will not only assist you in the relocation of your valuable goods but also in offering a wide range of well-equipped storage facilities for short and long-term if your goods are in transit and your destination is not ready to move-in yet.Our modern storage options come with fully airconditioned and normal climate controlled options, 24/7 CCTV surveillance, and clean environment.
Insurance is must for the protection of your belongings in transit and we understand this. Our reliable sg movers will explain you risks that are associated with your move and how to protect your belongings against any unfortunate loss or event.
We can arrange for all risk transit insurance coverage for local, domestic, and international relocations. A Full-coverage insurance can also be arranged for the time your belongings are in the warehouse.
Contact for Switzerland Relocation
APAC relocation owns a strong network and resources and can manage customs, quarantine, freight services, insurance etc. on behalf of the clients. Request an online quote today by filling up a form or use our relocation estimation calculator to get an idea about your moving cost.
Call us + 65 6520 1914 | +65 9630 4612
Good to Know
- Switzerland is one of the most densely populated places where one-fifth of the population are foreigners. The majority population in Switzerland are Roman Catholics and Protestant
- Swiss normally experiences a Siberian or Mediterranean climatic condition which varies from one region to another and the important regions are the Jura, Plateau and the Alps. Rainfall also varies from one part to another.
- The most common language spoken in Switzerland is German and Italian is spoken in four southern Valley of Grisons. The Suisse Romande (Jura, Genève, Neuchâtel, and Vaud) is French-speaking cantons. Majority of foreigner’s population in Switzerland are found speaking the Serbian or Croatian language.
- Most of the Swiss are tenants since there is a shortage of flats on the market.
- Citizens, moving from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia to Switzerland Can stay for a maximum period of 3 months without any Visa. Those who want to stay beyond 3 months need to apply for the visa at the Swiss Embassy.
- Swiss law states that people must take illness and accidental insurance coverage. Employees must take insurance against unemployment and occupational accidents. All social security Insurance Schemes in Switzerland are mandatory. People are expected to make provision for survivors (widows, orphans etc.) and for their post- retirements.
Plan a comfortable relocation in Switzerland with professional packer and movers, get in touch with us for maximum benefits.